[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSOC 2020

Eduardo Perdices-2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: saraansh tandon <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:58 PM
Subject: GSOC 2020
To: <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>

Hello,
I am Saraansh Tandon, a 3rd year BTeach+MS by research student from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am very interested in the idea of adding new computer vision exercises to Robotics-Academy. I am currently pursuing my research in computer vision under Dr. Anoop Namboodiri, specializing in software based biometrics. I am very well versed with all the computer vision tasks mentioned in the demo video and many more. I have also recently submitted a paper in the IJCB 2020 conference that uses a deep learning pipeline for two simultaneous computer vision tasks including fingerprint verification and spoof detection. Formally I have undertaken computer vision, digital image processing and machine learning courses too. I am experienced in working with python and have used opencv for almost all my projects since the past year, including my research paper.

Link to resume: Resume

I think I can contribute a lot by undertaking this project. I would be very obliged if you could guide me through the process.

Thanks!