[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSoC 2020 introduction | Project 1: Robotics Academy: new computer vision exercises

[JdeRobot] Fwd: GSoC 2020 introduction | Project 1: Robotics Academy: new computer vision exercises

Eduardo Perdices-2

[JdeRobot] Fwd: Python Challenge || Fwd: GSoC 2020 introduction | Project 1: Robotics Academy: new computer vision exercises

Eduardo Perdices-2

From: Nemath Ahmed <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 7:31 AM
To: <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>

[...]

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza

examples.png (63K) Download Attachment
Oscillator2.mp4 (1M) Download Attachment
2.mp4 (3M) Download Attachment
1.mp4 (5M) Download Attachment
main.py (164 bytes) Download Attachment
gol.py (1K) Download Attachment