[JdeRobot] Fwd: Jde Project #1 idea

Eduardo Perdices-2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mostafa Ahmed <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 5:37 AM
Subject: Jde Project #1 idea
To: <[hidden email]>

Hi Eduardo,
I have an idea of creating a maze on gazebo and some walls of this maze will contain some challenge to make our robot choose which path in the maze

for example: our robot will see on the wall a photo of an arrow he should recognize the direction of this arrow and follow it

many topics maybe included in this project like object detection, image filtering, template matching and so on

I just want to know if that is ok with the organization goals or the project should be not related to gazebo or other tools? and what the specific techniques that the organization want to apply in that project.

thanks for reading my mail, waiting for your reply