[JdeRobot] Gsoc 2020

KSHITIJ GARG
I have completed all the challenges. Am i supposed to receive a confirmation from your side before I can contact the mentor?

Regards,
Kshitij Garg

Re: [JdeRobot] Gsoc 2020

JoseMaria Cañas
Administrator
Hi Kshitij,

no, you are not suppossed to receive anything. After sending us the Google form:
(a) just write your tentative proposal at [1].
(b) contact the mentors of the projects you are interested in. They will help you to refine your proposal in [1] until the deadline, including their "Final" PDF proposal. There "Final" is not immutable, you can replace it until the deadline, until the submission.

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 6:41 AM KSHITIJ GARG <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have completed all the challenges. Am i supposed to receive a confirmation from your side before I can contact the mentor?

Regards,
Kshitij Garg

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza