[JdeRobot] Query regarding filling the web form

[JdeRobot] Query regarding filling the web form

Sakshay Mahna
Hello Everyone,

I am Sakshay Mahna. I had a few queries regarding filling the webform, for the application.

1. There is field called References, what are we supposed to write in there?
2. Are we required to apply for a single project, or we can apply for multiple as well? Since in the form, we can only select one.

Thanks and Regards
Sakshay Mahna

Re: [JdeRobot] Query regarding filling the web form

JoseMaria Cañas
Administrator
Hi Sakshay,

1.- References field is intended to hold contact data of people which professionally knows you and we may contact them. It is optional.
2.- You can apply to one or two projects. I've just modified the Google Form to allow this.

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 5:15 AM Sakshay Mahna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am Sakshay Mahna. I had a few queries regarding filling the webform, for the application.

1. There is field called References, what are we supposed to write in there?
2. Are we required to apply for a single project, or we can apply for multiple as well? Since in the form, we can only select one.

Thanks and Regards
Sakshay Mahna

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza