[JdeRobot] Robotics Academy Forum seems down

[JdeRobot] Robotics Academy Forum seems down

kiteretsu
Hey,

[1] is giving HTTP 500 error and [2] says it's not just me.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth

  .

Re: [JdeRobot] Robotics Academy Forum seems down

JoseMaria Cañas
Administrator
Hi Karan,

yes, the server where we have the Academy forum just broke down last weekend. It is a hardware failure, we are working on deploying it on a different machine. Coronavirus makes difficult to buy new computers now in Spain. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks for the warning!

JoseMaria

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:35 PM Karan Sheth <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,

[1] is giving HTTP 500 error and [2] says it's not just me.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth

  .

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos